Governing Body is constituted as per the UGC guidelines/affiliating University for smooth running of the academic and research activities.
- Establish, disseminate, and achieve the institution’s mission.
- Recruit, appoint, support, and evaluate the chief executive officer to lead the institution.
- Charge the chief executive with the task of leading a strategic planning process, participate in that process, approve the strategic plan, and monitor its progress.
- Ensure the institution’s fiscal integrity, preserve, and protect its assets for posterity, and engage directly in fundraising and philanthropy.
- Ensure the educational quality of institution and its academic programs
- Preserve and protect the institutional autonomy and academic freedom.
- Ensure that institutional policies and processes are current and properly implemented.
- In concert with senior administration, engage regularly with the institution's major constituencies.